Why Does Good Web Design Matter?
Nobody can overemphasize the importance of web design for your Ohio business site. In essence, all of your efforts will go down the drain if this particular digital element fails.
Your content will lose its effect, no matter how compelling it may be, and it will take a miracle for you to reach the top of Google’s organic rankings without good, professional web design.
Here are why professional website designs bring in business:
- Brand Reinforcement – Your website is one of the best places to build your brand identity. Our website designer in Columbus, Ohio can create a visual language for your brand, which is consistent with your other marketing vehicles, such as social media, newsletters, and business cards. The moment a customer visits your site, its every element should strengthen what your brand is all about and make you stand out from the rest.
- Content Readability – Our professional Ohio website design helps you get your message across. Your tagline may be catchy and your texts may be persuasive, but they’re only useful as long as they’re legible. Excellent typography is the mark of good web design.
- Visitor Retention – A beautiful website builds a positive first impression, keeping visitors interested to get to know you more and browse through your pages.
- Lead Generation – The look and the location of your Call to Action buttons can convert casual visitors into potential customers. Good site design produces clicks, making users compelled to contact you.
- Scalability – High quality designs leave a room for improvement. In case you decide to add something new to your site in the future, you don’t have to start from scratch.
Responsive Web Design, & Why You Need It in Business?
Responsive web design, or RWD, is an approach that allows site layouts to adapt to the environment based on screen size, orientation, and platform. This is made possible by the fusion of fluid grids, flexible images and videos, and the clever use of CSS media queries. It aims to deliver an optimal user experience across different devices, such as desktop computers, notebooks, smartphones, tablets, and phablets.
While RWD is not for all, it pays to have a responsive design to capture the mobile audience. Giving your site the flexibility to adjust to the device’s size and capabilities allows users to read and navigate with ease while keeping panning, resizing, and scrolling to a minimum.
Responsive Design Equals Better SEO
Does using a responsive layout helps your site climb the top of the SERPs? Yes, definitely, and here’s why:
- Google-Friendly – The Internet giant has been vocal about recommending RWDs to target mobile users. The leading search engine finds responsive sites easier to crawl and index.
- One URL – Having a single domain allows you to maintain all of your backlinks and maximize your link juice to improve your site’s organic rankings.
- Low Bounce Rate – It’s easy for mobile users to move on to the next site if your page is not responsive to their device. Responsive designs prevent bounces, keep visitors glued to your site through organized content, and boost your web traffic.
- Enhanced UX – RWDs allow your content to be found, consumed, and shared easily. As a major ranking factor, better UX translates to higher search ranking.
The Benson Media Advantage
As the premier web design company in Ohio, Benson Media takes pride in offering cutting-edge solutions to build your website to perfection. You can rely on our unparalleled expertise and extensive experience to design your business site with excellence.
Our team of specialists is committed to collaborating with you every step of the way. We’ll ensure your site has the personality and functionality you want, and make every effort to improve all of your pages’ performance.
Contact us today for your Responsive Design Quote.