What is Responsive Web Design?
Responsive Web Design is the practice of adapting your website to fit mobile device and tablet screens by utilizing fluid grids, flexible images, and media queries to create an enhanced user experience.
A Few Quick Facts
- 35% of internet traffic in 2014 came from mobile devices – this figure is expected to continue to grow.
- 51% of emails are now opened on mobile devices.
- A majority of mobile consumers use search for e-commerce. 48% percent start on search engines.
- 70% of mobile searches lead to action on websites within one hour.
- 60% of time spent of social media is on smartphones and tablets.
Why Your Business Needs Responsive Web Design
Many analysts predict that mobile internet traffic will surpass desktop traffic in 2015.
For business owners, the simple fact is that you must be where your customers are – and your customers are found less on their laptops and more on their smartphones and tablets. Creating a better, more fluid user experience for your website visitors is key to capturing their attention and keeping them on your page longer.
You need to tap into this market of mobile consumers if you want your business to succeed in the future.
Fortunately, Benson Media is here to help make that happen.
Let us help build your Responsive Website and bring your business into the new age of digital marketing. Contact us today.